The jubilee event of Nova Trading in Jaworzno, which took place on 30 May 2015, was the day of the first performance by Nova Band.
On the professional stage – with appropriate sound amplification, lighting, screen in the background, animated graphics, smokes, etc. we have played six pieces, including two encores:
– Black Magic Woman – the song unambiguously associated with Santana, right from the 1970s, whose authors is, however, Peter Green.
– Ten o Tobie film – the piece written by Tadeusz Nalepa. It was released on the studio album “Numero Uno” of Tadeusza Nalepa recorded with the band Dżem, in 1988.
– Wonderful Tonight – the ballad composed by Eric Clapton. The piece is from the “SLOWHAND” album, released in 1977. It is about Pattie Boyd (English model), who was the first wife of George Harrison and what’s interesting, also of Eric Clapton!
– Roadhouse Blues – the rock and blues song by The Doors released on the album “Morrison Hotel” in 1970.
– Rockin’ in the Free World – the piece composed by Neil Young. Released on the album “Freedom” in 1989.
– Sweet Child O’ Mine – the rock ballad of the group Guns N’ Roses. It comes from the debut album of the band “Appetite for Destruction” from 1987. “Sweet Child O’ Mine” is the first single of Guns N’ Roses to reach the first place of Billboard Hot 100. Words were written by the vocalist Axel, inspired by his girlfriend.
More than 200 people were present on the concert of Nova Band – this is pretty much for the first time, and it is also stressful… And yet, from the very first bars we could count on liking of the audience – thank you very much for that!
The next performance of Nova Band is planned for 29 August 2015 during the Family Picnic of Nova Trading. We will play completely new stuff for you. See you soon!