- – beta52/beta91/e902//e901/d6 gate /comp
- SN top – sm57/i5 gate / comp
- SN btm – atm350/beta98/e604/e904/sm57
- HH – nt5/sm81/c414/c451/at2020/c1000
- Tom1 – atm350/beta98/e604/e904/sm57/d2 gate
- Tom2 – atm350/beta98/e604/e904/sm57d2 gate
- Tom3 – atm350/beta98/e604/e904/sm57/d2 gate
- Tom4 – atm350/beta98/e604/e904/sm57/d2 gate
- OH L – nt5/sm81/c414/c451/at2020
- OH R – nt5/sm81/c414/c451/at2020
- BASS – XLR
- GIT L – SM57/e906/i5
- GIT R – SM57/e906/i5
- VOC choir support – Beta58 comp !
- VOC – SM58/beta58 comp !
- HARMONIJKA Di-Box
- SAX Tenor –SM58, SM57, e904, ATM350 (we have our own)
- SAX Alt–SM58, SM57,e904, ATM350 (we have our own)
- Trompete, SM58, SM57, i5
Monitors: high class monitors type d&b max15, jbl vrx/srx, nexo ps15r2 etc., Ohm, Pol Audio, Das, min. 350W, with amplifiers of appropriate power and quality (in case of analog console 20 channels and peripherals at the sole disposal of the band), 1/3-octave graphic equalizer per each monitor track:
- Track 1: monitor – voc, bass, git l,r
- Track 2: monitor – voc, git. L, git. P.
- Track 3: monitor – voc,
- Track 4: monitor – git. P, git. L, voc.
- Track 5: drumfill – Bass, Vocal
Frontal system: efficient, of appropriate power (sufficient to play a strong rock concert); min. 3kW per side; preferred brands JBL Electro Voice, Meyer, Bose, Pol Audio, Console: preferably digital (vi6,vi4 cl5,ql,m7cl digidesigne, digico, x32 etc.) in case of analog console peripherals according to the input list + preferred echo processor Lexicon, + deley equipped with Tap Tempo.
Sound engineer’s station should be placed in front of the stage to allow for appropriate playback for the sound engineer.
We do not play on equipment of Behringer/ LDM.
We require very efficient technical service and a person who knows the system.
The band plays rock and blues; the lights – minimum:
4 movable heads type Martin MAC500 or similar
4 Martin MAC301 wash type heads or similar
smoke min 1kW
8-12 pairs of LED rgb
2 blinder min. 2kW each
A person who will arrange the light
We do not accept any disco effects, such as: soap bubbles, rotating balls, lasers, flower effects, etc.
STAGE – THE BEST SIZE: 4 X 7 M